About Change Formation
Change Formation was formed in 2013 with the goal to work with and to inspire people to have enjoyable and fulfilling lives– both professionally and personally, individually and collaboratively.
We believe that organisations should support and challenge their staff to develop, perform and achieve.
With this in mind, we work with clients to develop current and future talent throughout their corporate structure, as well as focusing on the management and director levels.
With succession planning and talent development right at the top of the corporate agenda, our approach ensures that we leave clients with a clear and identified strategy that enables them to make the most of their people.
Our team has over 20 years of experience in the field of people development, with experience being a big factor in our success.
We have a strong track record of providing highly effective professional development to our clients, with communication at the core of everything we do.
We listen to you carefully during your strategy, planning and design phases. We listen for your context, your challenges and your ideas so that we propose solutions that will have practical and sustainable impact. We listen intensely during the coaching and facilitation programmes we deliver for you in order to get to the core of the challenges and ambitions your people have.
We are experts in people development who care about seeing results.
What makes us different?
Change Formation’s team has a powerful combination of the following attributes, helping us to provide a truly valuable service:
- We have had roles in large, corporate organisations as both experts in people development and as leaders of businesses and teams.
- We secure the active engagement of the Management Boards of our clients in supporting the development of their Executives.
- We have been employed in matrix-based, international, inter-cultural, complex environments, understanding the challenges our clients face.
- We use our extensive network of executives across a wide range of job functions to find a useful co-mentoring relationship for clients during their development programme.
- We are long-serving professionals in learning and development, who undertake continuous professional development to refine and grow our capabilities.
Are you ready to develop your plans?